- You can untag you on Facebook from posts and illustrations or photos making use of the “Remove tag” software.
- To untag yourself, beginning by clicking the a few dots in the top rated ideal of the Facebook put up you’ve been tagged in.
- The system for untagging by yourself on Facebook is the very same on the desktop web site and cellular application.
- Check out Company Insider’s Tech Reference library for a lot more tales.
On Facebook, if someone would like to get your awareness or make it distinct to other people that you are somehow linked to a put up, they can tag you in it.
Your title will be mentioned in the publish or with the image, and every person else who sees it will also know that you are described.
Which is terrific, apart from you did not consent to staying tagged, and it’s doable you do not want to be involved with that write-up. The great news? It’s uncomplicated to untag yourself.
The method for untagging by yourself is the same, no matter whether you are applying Facebook in a browser or via the cell application on your cellphone or pill.
This is how to do it.
How to untag by yourself on Fb
1. Begin by opening Facebook in a browser or launching the Facebook application.
2. Find the put up you have been tagged in.
3. At the leading right of the article, beside the identify of the man or woman who posted it, click on the a few-dot menu.
4. In the menu, decide on “Get rid of tag.”
5. You may see a confirmation dialog. Click “Okay.”